Mail your dirty thoughts to : slutforyou@london.com

I'll only reply to members (1st response is free!)
PLEASE READ HOT/NOT & RULES

Google Chrome is highly recommended for viewing

Pussy_Catcher

We started in a Paris restaurant. As we ate, I couldn't resist stroking his hard cock under the table, out of view from the packed dining area. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the minute and I just wanted to go under the table, pull down my panties and ride him right there and then.

He took me into the bathroom across the restaurant, forced me to get in a cubicle, bent me over the toilet and put his throbbing cock into my tight ass. He ripped my asshole so hard, but I kept asking him to pound me harder and deeper, he duly obliged filling my hole with all 8 inches of his hard cock.

After he'd destroyed my ass, he shot his load in my mouth and told me to swallow it all, was so tasty that I drained his balls of all his juice, letting it trickle slowly down my thoat.

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE! Become a member and mail me to get a horny reply from me, the dirtier & more imaginative the better <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Xara's Public Chat

My Status : Live & Horny!

 
.Designed by Xara @ SlutForYou 2010